Mold Removal Wilmington NC Company
Mold in your home or business is never a good thing. Pride Restoration Of NC can help you with mold removal. Contact us for a free inspection & estimate.
Professional Mold Removal Wilmington NC Company
If you’ve got moisture in your home or have had water damage in your house due to a burst pipe, a roof leak, or a heavy summer storm, then you may be at risk for mold growth. Pride Restoration of NC offers professional mold inspection, mold testing and mold removal services for both commercial and residential properties.
Fill Out The Form Below To Contact
Pride Restoration Of NC
or Call (910) 302-3155 - Fax (910) 782-5591
Understanding Mold & Black Mold Growth
Molds are part of a group of microorganisms called fungi that also includes mushrooms and yeasts. Molds are nature’s decomposers in the food chain, but are familiar to most people as food spoilers on items such as bread or fruit. When you notice mold growing on your walls or ceilings, it can be rather alarming and might have you asking these questions:
Why Is Mold Growing In My Home?
Mold spores are always present, indoor and out, but they require the following conditions to grow:
- Temperatures from 35.6°F to 104°F
- A food supply (anything organic such as books, carpets, clothing, wood, drywall, etc.)
Will This Cause Harmful Mold Allergies?
When allowed to grow mold can damage possessions and cause health problems including:
- Allergic reactions such as asthma or allergic rhinitis
- Non-allergic reactions such as headaches, and other symptoms including lung and breathing infections
Should I Get Black Mold Testing?
Black mold will often appear fuzzy and look slimy or wet when you get closer to it. Another big indicator of black mold is the strong musty scent it puts off.
Pride Restoration Of NC can provide safe and reliable mold testing in your home or business
Our mold testing will determine what type of mold if present, where it is most prevalent, and whether or not it needs to be professionally removed
Safe Mold Removal Services
The first step to solving your mold problem is to call Pride Restoration Of NC within 24 hours of noticing the problem, so that we can fix it as soon as possible. Mold growth will only spread over time if no action is taken, so it is important to start the mold remediation process quickly.
Pride Restoration of NC will helps you with all of the following mold removal steps:
Our Mold Removal Process
Mold removal isn’t as simple as just going in and doing a little cleaning until you can’t see it anymore. As a highly trained certified mold inspection and removal company, we can determine where, why and how your mold growth started in your home. Then, we follow a trusted mold remediation process to ensure your property is safe:
- Setup and containment of the damaged areas
- HEPA vacuuming of all exposed or infected surfaces
- Proper removal and anti-microbial wipe down of hard surfaces including furniture with a safe green mold cleaner
- Removal of infected materials if necessary
- Negative Air Machine (NAM) or Air Scrubber operation
- Properly bagging and discarding mold contaminated items for removal
- Antimicrobial treatment and Biocide application
- HEPA vacuuming again to ensure complete mold removal
- Encapsulation sealant process
Reliable Mold Cleanup
When mold growth starts, cleanup costs increase significantly the longer it is left untreated. Mold grows quickly – if you have moisture in your home or office, call Pride Restoration of NC ASAP for mold testing! We may be able to stop the problem before it ever begins.
Call Pride Restoration of NC at (910) 302-3155!